Lyss and Eisley working with Grandma
Sweet baby Ty
Where Lyss did most of her napping
Lyss and Britta
Lyssie and I have become quite the travelers! We went to Idaho this last week and a half to see Ty, Sherida's new baby and to go to my niece Harmony's baptsim. Some other highlights were swinging- Lyssie LOVES to swing and would do it all day if she could! We had lots of Jamba Juice! Lyssie got to play with all the cousins, which she loved and is now going through withdrawls from. We went to Utah and saw Hartmans. And the best news of all: Lyssie is potty trained! She has even been dry 4 nights in a row! On our drive home, I had her in a pull up, and she kept it dry the entire way, only stopping once in Ontario! It was a good time and we just wish we could live a little closer to all our family.
2 comments:
Oh fun fun-- are you coming for the "reunion" on the 20th?
I'm jealous Krista - I'm so sick of cleaning up poo and pee!!
Post a Comment