Shabby

Thursday, July 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!

Yesterday was Jake's big 30th Birthday! I think he had an alright day.....It started off with me making him breakfast. He definantly doesn't get that kind of special treatment everyday!!! Then he went to work. He got off at 4 and at 5:30 we went to dinner. Then at 7 we had a bunch of people over for cake and played the Wii. I love him so much even though he's an old man now!!!!

My killer cake decorating skills!! I may have tried to go fancier, but the frosting was way soft.

All 30 candles!

And he blew them all out with one blow!!

Hope you had a great birthday and I love you so much!

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Oh Happy Birthday Jake!! -- I always tell Chet -- I'll never be as old as you!! - So enjoy being a senior!! Heheheeh!

Tricia said...

HOPe it was great guy!

Jodi said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday Jake! Hope your day was great!!