Shabby

Monday, April 25, 2011

Grandma AND Grandpa's Visit

2 Weekends ago Jake's parents came and visited us. The girls have been skyping with the at least once a week so even Hallie jumped right into the fun of having them here.


The Shriners Circus was in Tri-Cities, so we went to it. The girls really liked it. In this pic they were watching some poodles do cool tricks.

I just can't get enough of sweet sisters holding hands.....Lyssie is so good at calming her down in the car!


Our neighbors have this little battery powered 4-wheeler. Hallie LOVES it and she does so good on it. I totally want to get her one, but Jake keeps me practical!



Lyssie playin canyland with Gramma and Grampa and dad.



We had so much fun having them here! Thanks for coming and seeing us!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't know you went to the circus. That sounds like a lot of fun. I love the picture of them holding hands and of Hallie's grumpy face.

Beckie said...

OOh I just love your family - you guys are just too dang cute!