Alyssa in my apron. Her new thing is that when you tell her to smile she tips her head back like this and does a cheesy grin!
In Jake's hat
and in her little swimming diaper. She found the bag of them and was wanting me to put it on her. I love that she is starting to want to do things like that. I'll be the mom that lets my kid go to the store in her tutu and cowboy boots cause it was just too cute!
Today Jake and I decided that our poor daughter should get a real crib....she has been sleeping in a porta crib since she was 2 months old. We went around to the stores here in Walla Walla to price them out. SO we got the mattress from Wal-Mart, but the crib we really liked was at Shopko.(Plus our discount!!) When I went back to get the crib, it turned out that they didn't have anymore. I had already paid for it so they gave me a rain check. Tonight I put her sheets (Ariel sheets!) on the mattress to see if she was ready to just have a normal bed. SHe did so well at first, she went right to sleep. Jake and I were downstairs and we heard her start to cry some, then there was this thud. We went up and she was walking around her room, disoriented. She went right back to sleep on her mattress. A little later we went in to check on her and she was on the floor, still asleep. We decided that a crib will be best!!!! Hopefully Shopko gets it in soon! She did alot better than I ever would have imagined!
5 comments:
cute we love the looks.
Good luck on that bed thing. Cribs are nice because they work as prisons too for a short time, then they learn how to crawl out - OUCH!
As I found out this morning, anything is good (porta crib, car seat, crib, etc)that induces sleep. Josie STRUGGLED going to sleep this morning. I even did the ride in the car and still didn't work. Finally she gave in. Is that cheating to do the car ride?
Man, I think you should just move her to a big girl bed from the sounds of it. I woulod love it if I could move Thomas over to one right now.
NO, the car thing is not cheating. You gotta do, what you gotta do! Sleep is marvelous! Will is out of his crib and now on the top bunk of his brother's bed. So far, so good. Yes - a "different" prison.
Post a Comment