Shabby

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Just Love These girls!!!

These girls are becoming such good buddies. I love watching them play together! SO sweet!

Hallie does/tries to do everything Lyssie does.

Their favorite snack is POPCORN! We have it almost every afternoon!

NO WORDS......JUST SWEET!

YUMMY CHOCOLATE FACE!

Little Buddies

Hallie's Favorite pasttime lately.....having Lyss help her wash her hands.....and sit on the potty. I like that!


OUR LYSSIE GIRL~
-Lyss has become even more motherly and actually it's very helpful! SHe helps Hallie put on her shoes, take off her shoes, get her snacks, helps keep track of her in stores (when I'm crazy and she's not in a cart!), always wants to hold her hand....Hallie's not such a fan of this but it's sweet!
-The other morning Lyss and Hallie came downstairs while I was exercising. Lyssie says:
"Mom what can I get for Hallie....she is really hungry!"
"Get her some goldfish." (The only snack they don't need help with!)
They proceeded to sit in the rocking chair together and eat goldfish crackers for breakfast!!!!
- Lyssie is doing a little ABC preschool with some of our friends. SHe LOVES it! It's just once a week for 3 hours and we rotate houses. So fun for her!
- Asks everyday when I'm going to pay the money for her to get to go to dance class. SHe loves to dance and almost everyday we have a dance party and rock out to Hannah Montana!

SWEET HALLIE CAT:
- She's having a hard time being sweet with 2 molars...at least....trying to break their way through! Gotta Love it!
- She is starting to really try and repeat words you tell her too.
-Knows where her nose, mouth, ears, and eyes are.
-Loves the "No David" Books
-Wants to eat all the time. SHe hangs on the fridge door and cries! It's only a phase, it's only a phase, it's only a phase!

I love these girls and I'm so thankful that I get them!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

OOH how cute- they are just adorable!! Sisters-- nothing better!

Ashley said...

That is so sweet. I wish I had an Alyssa around the house, she's very sensitive to other people. Good luck with the molars, those are the worst!

Laramie Despains said...

Josie is finally getting into books and one of her favorites is the No David one as well! Mine too!

Jodi said...

So cute! Its so sweet that they are friends! Just wait...haha! Just kidding, kinda! ;)

Jandi said...

They are so cute!! I love that they play together now!! How fun for everyone!!